Looking for an advanced face shield with adjustable straps? Look no further - meet our adjustable polycarbonate face shield. The face shield is constructed of a lightweight 13” wide by 9” Lexan (polycarbonate) face protector. Suitable also for dentists (fits over most types of loupes), laboratory, and first responders.
- Nice snug fit around head with adjustable plastic straps This is adjustable and completely removable from the shield itself for easy cleaning.
- Can be cleaned with soap and water, or alcohol (wipe with a very soft cloth - do not use paper towel as this can scratch the lexan)
- Lexan is a semi-rigid .010 polycarbonate. Ships with protective thin plastic over the shield which needs to be removed prior to use.
- Zero distortion of viewing area through screen
- Fits over protective eye-wear
Care Instructions: Face shields can be disinfected with alcohol/alcohol wipes. Air dry or wipe with a soft cloth. Do not use Lysol wipes (this does not wipe clean), and do not use paper towels (this can scratch the polycarbonate).
Attach the 5 holes on the face shield to the 5 pointed ends of a long blue strip of plastic. Attach the two pointed ends of the long strip of plastic which now has the face shield attached to it m, to the two holes located on the sides of the adjustable plastic headband. Remove the plastic protective film on the outer layer of the face shield. Voila, you’re all set.
REMEMBER TO REMOVE OUTER THE PLASTIC PROTECTIVE FILM ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHIELD BEFORE USE.